With TVB one can interact through 2 different interfaces: the web interface and the console interface.
While the web interface is easier to use, the console interface allows you to more freely do your actions, not filtered by some UI mask. Obviously this comes with a small penalty: a more difficult learning curve.
This chapter’s purpose is to describe primarily the Web Interface, but not exclusively, and it will also help you later on to use the console interface, if wanted, as it offers a basic description of TVB concepts and available actions.
- User’s Guide
- Overview of TheVirtualBrain
- Installing the Application
- Configuring TVB
- Web User Interface of TheVirtualBrain
- Console Interfaces of TheVirtualBrain
- A Description of a Complete Dataset
- TheVirtualBrain Data Formats
- Copyright notice